This section will provide a quick overview on how to use the Ontology admin dashboard manage records.
(Record can be a Position, Qualification, Skill, Product and Service)
- Creating a record
- Editing a record
Adding New Record
- Access your Admin panel (http://localhost:3000)
- Click on one of these -> Positions, Qualifications, Skills, Product and Services
- This will open a view of all existing records added thus far
- Click the "Add" button on the top right hand corner
- Under "Name" - type the new record name
- For Positions, You can also select if this position will have Agnostic Products And Services, Agnostic Qualifications, Agnostic Skills
- Click "Save" - this will add your new record to the list view
Editing existing records
- To edit an existing record, first open the record view on the admin dashboard and find the relevant record (You can use search to find the relavant record)
- Click "Edit"
- Make the necessary changes
- Click "Save"